Tuesday, December 11, 2012

City Lights

"City Lights" is track 1 on my EP "Mixed Emotions."

This song was wrote in my 8th grade year, mostly in January 2011. It was about me wanting to move INTO Hastings (MN) rather than living 15 miles out. I remember back toward the end of 8th grade, word got around on my bus that I had written a song, and people would want me to sing it for them. I'd play the instrumental from my iPod and perform in front of my peers, and they really seemed to like it, so I decided to go through with it and perfect it! The instrumental itself is simply a MIDI file, produced entirely by Anvil Studio. I've used that software in part with other songs, like "Left Me Heartbroken."
I'm happy to say that now I DO live in Hastings, but I still wanted to share this with you guys!

Listen on YouTube
iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment